Click here to get a hard copy of this book
玛丽:张红,你们什么时候开始考试?
Mǎlì: Zhāng Hóng, nǐmen shénme shíhou kāishǐ kǎoshì?
Mary: Zhang Hong, when do your exams start?
张红:已经开始了,上个星期考了两门,这个星期还有一门就完了。
Zhāng Hóng: Yǐjīng kāishǐ le, shàng ge xīngqī kǎo le liǎng mén, zhè ge xīngqī hái yǒu yì mén jiù wán le.
Zhang Hong: They’ve already started. Last week we had two exams, and this week we have one more, then we’ll be done.
玛丽:你们只考三门课那么少?
Mǎlì: Nǐmen zhǐ kǎo sān mén kè nàme shǎo?
Mary: You only have exams for three courses? That’s so few.
张红:我们有些课不考试,只写报告。你们什么时候考试?
Zhāng Hóng: Wǒmen yǒu xiē kè bù kǎoshì, zhǐ xiě bàogào. Nǐmen shénme shíhou kǎoshì?
Zhang Hong: Some of our courses don’t have exams; we only write reports. When do your exams start?
玛丽:明天开始。现在我每天复习,看书看得头疼,都快累死了。
Mǎlì: Míngtiān kāishǐ. Xiànzài wǒ měitiān fùxí, kàn shū kàn de tóu téng, dōu kuài lèi sǐ le.
Mary: They start tomorrow. Now I review every day. I’ve been reading so much that my head hurts, and I’m almost exhausted to death.
张红:是啊,我也是。今天晚上去放松一下,怎么样?
Zhāng Hóng: Shì a, wǒ yě shì. Jīntiān wǎnshang qù fàngsōng yíxià, zěnmeyàng?
Zhang Hong: Yeah, me too. How about going out to relax a bit tonight?
玛丽:好吧!太紧张的话,学习效果也不好。
Mǎlì: Hǎo ba! Tài jǐnzhāng de huà, xuéxí xiàoguǒ yě bù hǎo.
Mary: Okay! If we’re too stressed, the study results won’t be good either.
张红:对呀!会学习,也要会休息,对吧?
Zhāng Hóng: Duì ya! Huì xuéxí, yě yào huì xiūxi, duì ba?
Zhang Hong: Exactly! We should know how to study, but also know how to rest, right?
张红:玛丽,考试考得怎么样?
Zhāng Hóng: Mǎlì, kǎoshì kǎo de zěnmeyàng?
Zhang Hong: Mary, how did the exam go?
玛丽:不太好,有两个生词忘了怎么写,还有一道题没有做。
Mǎlì: Bú tài hǎo, yǒu liǎng ge shēngcí wàng le zěnme xiě, hái yǒu yí dào tí méiyǒu zuò.
Mary: Not very well. I forgot how to write two new words, and there was one question I didn’t finish.
张红:是吗?为什么?
Zhāng Hóng: Shì ma? Wèishénme?
Zhang Hong: Really? Why?
玛丽:时间不够了。
Mǎlì: Shíjiān bú gòu le.
Mary: There wasn’t enough time.
张红:哪道题你没做?
Zhāng Hóng: Nǎ dào tí nǐ méi zuò?
Zhang Hong: Which question didn’t you do?
玛丽:阅读。汉字太难了!我看汉字看得很慢,写汉字也写得很慢。
Mǎlì: Yuèdú. Hànzì tài nán le! Wǒ kàn Hànzì kàn de hěn màn, xiě Hànzì yě xiě de hěn màn.
Mary: Reading. Chinese characters are too difficult! I read Chinese characters very slowly, and I also write them very slowly.
张红:对欧美人来说,汉字确实有点儿难。
Zhāng Hóng: Duì Ōu-Měi rén lái shuō, Hànzì quèshí yǒu diǎnr nán.
Zhang Hong: For Europeans and Americans, Chinese characters are indeed a bit difficult.
玛丽:你有什么记汉字的好方法吗?
Mǎlì: Nǐ yǒu shénme jì Hànzì de hǎo fāngfǎ ma?
Mary: Do you have any good methods for remembering Chinese characters?
张红:我有一本给留学生编的汉字故事书,你想看吗?
Zhāng Hóng: Wǒ yǒu yì běn gěi liúxuéshēng biān de Hànzì gùshi shū, nǐ xiǎng kàn ma?
Zhang Hong: I have a Chinese character storybook written for international students. Would you like to read it?
玛丽:好啊,借给我看看吧,也许有帮助。
Mǎlì: Hǎo a, jiè gěi wǒ kànkan ba, yěxǔ yǒu bāngzhù.
Mary: Sure, lend it to me so I can take a look. Maybe it will help.
张红:别担心,你一定能解决这个问题。
Zhāng Hóng: Bié dānxīn, nǐ yídìng néng jiějué zhè ge wèntí.
Zhang Hong: Don’t worry. You’ll definitely be able to solve this problem.
Click here to get a hard copy of this book




ابدأ المحادثة
كن أول من يشارك أفكاره!