Click here to get a hard copy of this book
1.
小叶:喂,是留学生宿舍吗?
Xiaoye: Hello, is this the international students' dormitory?
Xiaoye: Hola, ¿esta es la residencia de estudiantes internacionales?
一位小姐:你打错了。
Miss: You have the wrong number.
Señorita: Te has equivocado de número.
小叶:喂,我找莉莉。
Xiaoye: Hello, I'm looking for Lili.
Xiaoye: Hola, estoy buscando a Lili.
莉莉:我就是。你是小叶吧?
Lili: Speaking. You are Xiaoye, right?
Lili: Hablando. Tú eres Xiaoye, ¿verdad?
小叶:猜对了。昨天你去哪儿了?我找了你一天也没找到。
Xiaoye: You guessed right. Where did you go yesterday? I looked for you all day but couldn't find you.
Xiaoye: Acertaste. ¿Dónde fuiste ayer? Te busqué todo el día pero no pude encontrarte.
莉莉:我去朋友那儿了。一直待到十点才回来。你找我有什么事?
Lili: I went to a friend's place. I stayed there until ten o'clock before coming back. What do you need me for?
Lili: Fui al lugar de un amigo. Me quedé allí hasta las diez antes de volver. ¿Para qué me necesitas?
小叶:你要的书我给你准备好了,你什么时候来取?
Xiaoye: I have prepared the book you wanted. When will you come to pick it up?
Xiaoye: He preparado el libro que querías. ¿Cuándo vendrás a recogerlo?
莉莉:太好了!我一吃完晚饭就去。
Lili: Great! I'll come after I finish dinner.
Lili: ¡Genial! Iré después de terminar de cenar.
2.
英男:请问,田中在吗?
Yingnan: Excuse me, is Tanaka here?
Yingnan: Disculpe, ¿está Tanaka?
同屋:他不在。您是哪位?
Roommate: He is not here. Who is this?
Compañero de cuarto: No está. ¿Quién es?
英男:我是李英男,麻烦您转告他一件事,行吗?
Yingnan: I'm Li Yingnan. Could you please pass a message to him?
Yingnan: Soy Li Yingnan. ¿Podría pasarle un mensaje?
同屋:没问题,你说吧。
Roommate: No problem, go ahead.
Compañero de cuarto: No hay problema, adelante.
英男:去大同的火车票买到了,星期五晚上九点半的。
Yingnan: I've bought the train tickets to Datong, for the 9:30 PM train on Friday night.
Yingnan: He comprado los boletos de tren para Datong, para el tren de las 9:30 PM del viernes por la noche.
同屋:对不起,我没听清楚,请再说一遍,好吗?
Roommate: I'm sorry, I didn't catch that clearly. Could you please repeat that?
Compañero de cuarto: Lo siento, no lo escuché claramente. ¿Podría repetirlo, por favor?
3.
小雨:你看见保罗了没有?我有急事要找他。
Xiaoyu: Have you seen Paul? I have an urgent matter to discuss with him.
Xiaoyu: ¿Has visto a Paul? Tengo un asunto urgente que tratar con él.
英男:刚才我看见他往南门那边走了。
Yingnan: I saw him heading towards the south gate just now.
Yingnan: Lo vi dirigiéndose hacia la puerta sur hace un momento.
小雨:你知道他去哪儿了吗?
Xiaoyu: Do you know where he went?
Xiaoyu: ¿Sabes a dónde fue?
英男:不知道。他没看见我。我叫他,他也没听见。
Yingnan: I don't know. He didn't see me. I called him, but he didn't hear me.
Yingnan: No sé. Él no me vio. Lo llamé, pero no me oyó.
小雨:你记住他的 手机号了吗?我得给他打个电话。
Xiaoyu: Do you remember his mobile number? I need to give him a call.
Xiaoyu: ¿Recuerdas su número de móvil? Necesito darle una llamada.
小雨:他关机了。
Xiaoyu: His phone is turned off.
Xiaoyu: Su teléfono está apagado.
英男:那你就给他发个短信。他一开机就看到了。
Yingnan: Then you should send him a text message. He'll see it as soon as he turns his phone on.
Yingnan: Entonces deberías enviarle un mensaje de texto. Lo verá en cuanto encienda su teléfono.
Click here to get a hard copy of this book







ابدأ المحادثة
كن أول من يشارك أفكاره!