في مثل هذا اليوم:1870 - اندلاع الحرب الفرنسية البروسية

HSK 1 Conversational Chinese 第五课 多少钱一个Lesson 5 How much does one cost? Text 3

汉字姐姐汉字姐姐
تفاصيلكلمات HSK

HSK Standard Conversational Course (Level 1) HSK标准会话教程(1级) HSK 1 Conversational Chinese 第五课 多少钱一个 Text 3 

Shālì de bēizi hěn piàoliang, qīshí kuài qián yí gè.

莎莉 的 杯子 很 漂亮,  七十  块   钱  一 个。

Sally's cup is very pretty, and it cost 70 yuan.

Tā mǎile sān gè,  tā yí gè, tā bàba yí gè,  tā māma yí gè.

她 买了  三 个,她一 个,她爸爸 一 个,她 妈妈 一 个。

 She bought three, one for herself, one for her dad and one for her mom.

语法点 Language Points

1. “多少钱”:(1)询问东西的价格。例如:

   “多少钱”(How much does it cost): (1) used to inquire the price of things. For example:

这个杯子多少钱?

How much does this cup cost?

(2)询问做某事的花费。例如:

 Used to inquire the cost of doing something. For example:

坐出租车去火车站多少钱?

How much does it cost to take a taxi to the train station?

坐飞机去中国多少钱?

How much does it cost to fly to China?

“多少”是疑问代词,询问十以上的数量。“多少+(量词)+名词”,中间的量词有时可以省略。例如:

“多少” is an interrogative pronoun used to inquire about quantities higher than 10. The construction is “多少+(measure word)+noun”, in some situations the measure word in the middle can be omitted.

一个月多少天?

How many days are there in a month?

你写了多少(个)字?

How many characters did you write?

 

2. “了”:“了”放在动词后,“动词+了+宾语”,表示动作完成。例如:

  “了”: “了” is placed after the verb, the construction “verb+了+object” expresses a completed action. For example:

她买了三个杯子。

She bought three cups.

昨天我买了五个苹果。

Yesterday I bought five apples.

今天上午我吃了四个苹果。

This morning I ate four apples.

 

3. “有”:动词,主语是人时,表示“拥有”。例如:

  “有”: verb, when the subject is a person, it expresses possession. For example:

我有一个杯子。

I have a cup.

我有一本中文书。

I have a Chinese book.

否定式为“没有+名词”。例如:

The negative form is “没有+noun”. For example:

我没有杯子。

I don’t have a cup.

我没有汉语书。

I don’t have a Chinese book.

注意:肯定句里一般有数量词,否定句里一般不出现数量词。

Note: Affirmative sentences usually use a quantifier, whereas negative sentences usually don’t.

 

4.疑问代词“哪儿”:询问处所。例如:

 The interrogative pronoun“哪儿”: used to inquire the place or location. For example:

你去哪儿?

Where are you going?

你想去哪儿吃饭?

Where do you want to go to eat?

你去哪儿买苹果?

Where do you go to buy apples?

 

5. 钱数的表达:人民币的常用单位是“元”“角”,口语里分别用“块”“毛”表示,后面还常常加上“钱”字。例如:

  Expressing an amount of money: The common units of RMB are “元” and “角”, but in spoken Chinese, people say “块” and “毛” instead, followed by the word “钱”. For example:

这个杯子七十块钱一个。

This cup costs 70 kuai.

这个苹果五块钱一个。

This apple costs five kuai.

这本书五十块钱。

This book costs 50 kuai.

احفظ هذا الدرس المرئي للمتابعة لاحقاً

أنشئ حساباً مجانياً لمزامنة تقدم الفيديو والمفردات وسجل التدريب.

ابدأ المحادثة

كن أول من يشارك أفكاره!

Disclaimer

موصى به