Click here to get a hard copy of this book
1.
田中:你能不能把你的自行车借给我用用?
Tanaka: Can you lend me your bicycle to use?
Tanaka: ¿Puedes prestarme tu bicicleta para usarla?
英男:没问题。给你钥匙。
Yingnan: No problem. Here's the key.
Yingnan: No hay problema. Aquí está la llave.
田中:你把自行车放在哪儿了?
Tanaka: Where did you put the bicycle?
Tanaka: ¿Dónde pusiste la bicicleta?
英男:放在楼下的车棚里了。
Yingnan: It's in the bike shed downstairs.
Yingnan: Está en el cobertizo para bicicletas abajo.
田中:我用完就马上还给你。
Tanaka: I'll return it to you immediately after I'm done using it.
Tanaka: Te la devolveré inmediatamente después de usarla.
英男:没关系,不用着急。
Yingnan: It's okay, no rush.
Yingnan: Está bien, sin prisa.
2.
田中:要是方便的话,明天你去办公室时,帮我把这张表送到办公室。我把这张表送到办公室。
Tanaka: If it's convenient for you, when you go to the office tomorrow, could you help me deliver this form to the office? I need to get this form to the office.
Tanaka: Si te es conveniente, cuando vayas a la oficina mañana, ¿podrías ayudarme a entregar este formulario en la oficina? Necesito llevar este formulario a la oficina.
英男:行。把它交给谁?
Yingnan: Sure. To whom should I give it?
Yingnan: Claro. ¿A quién se lo doy?
田中:把它交给赵老师。
Tanaka: Give it to Teacher Zhao.
Tanaka: Entrégaselo al Profesor Zhao.
英男:要是赵老师不在,怎么办?
Yingnan: What if Teacher Zhao is not there?
Yingnan: ¿Qué hacemos si el Profesor Zhao no está?
田中:赵老师不在的话,你就把表放在她的桌子上。
Tanaka: If Teacher Zhao is not there, just put the form on her desk.
Tanaka: Si el Profesor Zhao no está, simplemente deja el formulario en su escritorio.
英男:好,我知道了。
Yingnan: Okay, I got it.
Yingnan: Vale, lo tengo.
田中:你别忘了。
Tanaka: Don't forget.
Tanaka: No lo olvides.
英男:放心吧,忘不了。
Yingnan: Don't worry, I won't forget.
Yingnan: No te preocupes, no lo olvidaré.
3.
田中:我想请你帮个忙。
Tanaka: I'd like to ask for your help.
Tanaka: Me gustaría pedirte un favor.
小雨:什么事?你说吧。
Xiaoyu: What is it? Go ahead.
Xiaoyu: ¿Qué pasa? Adelante.
田中:请你帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文,好吗?
Tanaka: Could you help me translate this article into English, please?
Tanaka: ¿Podrías ayudarme a traducir este artículo al inglés, por favor?
小雨:我的英文水平不高,怎么翻译得了啊?
Xiaoyu: My English isn't very good, how can I manage the translation?
Xiaoyu: Mi nivel de inglés no es muy alto, ¿cómo puedo manejar la traducción?
田中:你不是学英语的吗?
Tanaka: Aren't you studying English?
Tanaka: ¿No estás estudiando inglés?
小雨:哪儿啊,我是学法语的。
Xiaoyu: No, I study French.
Xiaoyu: No, yo estudio francés.
田中:真的吗?我把你当成学英语的了。
Tanaka: Really? I thought you were studying English.
Tanaka: ¿En serio? Pensé que estabas estudiando inglés.
Click here to get a hard copy of this book







Start the conversation
Be the first to share your thoughts!