麦克:中午你去哪儿吃饭?
Mike: Where are you going for lunch?
Mike: ¿A dónde vas a comer al mediodía?
玛丽:我去食堂。
Mary: I am going to the canteen.
Mary: Voy a la cafetería.
麦克:你吃什么?
Mike: What are you eating?
Mike: ¿Qué estás comiendo?
玛丽:我吃馒头。
Mary: I am eating steamed buns.
Mary: Estoy comiendo pan al vapor.
麦克:你要几个?
Mike: How many do you want?
Mike: ¿Cuántos quieres?
玛丽:一个。你也吃馒头吗?
Mary: One. Do you also eat steamed buns?
Mary: Uno. ¿También comes pan al vapor?
麦克:我不吃馒头,我吃米饭。你喝什么?
Mike: I don’t eat steamed buns; I eat rice. What are you drinking?
Mike: No como pan al vapor; como arroz. ¿Qué bebes?
玛丽:我要一碗鸡蛋汤。你要吗?
Mary: I want a bowl of egg soup. Do you want some?
Mary: Quiero un tazón de sopa de huevo. ¿Quieres algo?
麦克:不要,我喝啤酒。
Mike: No, I’ll have beer.
Mike: No, tomaré cerveza.
玛丽:这些是什么?
Mary: What are these?
Mary: ¿Qué son estos?
麦克:这是饺子,这是包子,那是面条儿。
Mike: These are dumplings, these are buns, and that is noodles.
Mike: Estos son dumplings, estos son bollos, y eso son fideos.




Start the conversation
Be the first to share your thoughts!