HSK Standard Conversational Course (Level 1) HSK标准会话教程(1级) HSK 1 Conversational Chinese 第五课 多少钱一个 Text 3
Shālì de bēizi hěn piàoliang, qīshí kuài qián yí gè.
莎莉 的 杯子 很 漂亮, 七十 块 钱 一 个。
Sally's cup is very pretty, and it cost 70 yuan.
Tā mǎile sān gè, tā yí gè, tā bàba yí gè, tā māma yí gè.
她 买了 三 个,她一 个,她爸爸 一 个,她 妈妈 一 个。
She bought three, one for herself, one for her dad and one for her mom.
语法点 Language Points
1. “多少钱”:(1)询问东西的价格。例如:
“多少钱”(How much does it cost): (1) used to inquire the price of things. For example:
这个杯子多少钱?
How much does this cup cost?
(2)询问做某事的花费。例如:
Used to inquire the cost of doing something. For example:
坐出租车去火车站多少钱?
How much does it cost to take a taxi to the train station?
坐飞机去中国多少钱?
How much does it cost to fly to China?
“多少”是疑问代词,询问十以上的数量。“多少+(量词)+名词”,中间的量词有时可以省略。例如:
“多少” is an interrogative pronoun used to inquire about quantities higher than 10. The construction is “多少+(measure word)+noun”, in some situations the measure word in the middle can be omitted.
一个月多少天?
How many days are there in a month?
你写了多少(个)字?
How many characters did you write?
2. “了”:“了”放在动词后,“动词+了+宾语”,表示动作完成。例如:
“了”: “了” is placed after the verb, the construction “verb+了+object” expresses a completed action. For example:
她买了三个杯子。
She bought three cups.
昨天我买了五个苹果。
Yesterday I bought five apples.
今天上午我吃了四个苹果。
This morning I ate four apples.
3. “有”:动词,主语是人时,表示“拥有”。例如:
“有”: verb, when the subject is a person, it expresses possession. For example:
我有一个杯子。
I have a cup.
我有一本中文书。
I have a Chinese book.
否定式为“没有+名词”。例如:
The negative form is “没有+noun”. For example:
我没有杯子。
I don’t have a cup.
我没有汉语书。
I don’t have a Chinese book.
注意:肯定句里一般有数量词,否定句里一般不出现数量词。
Note: Affirmative sentences usually use a quantifier, whereas negative sentences usually don’t.
4.疑问代词“哪儿”:询问处所。例如:
The interrogative pronoun“哪儿”: used to inquire the place or location. For example:
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你想去哪儿吃饭?
Where do you want to go to eat?
你去哪儿买苹果?
Where do you go to buy apples?
5. 钱数的表达:人民币的常用单位是“元”“角”,口语里分别用“块”“毛”表示,后面还常常加上“钱”字。例如:
Expressing an amount of money: The common units of RMB are “元” and “角”, but in spoken Chinese, people say “块” and “毛” instead, followed by the word “钱”. For example:
这个杯子七十块钱一个。
This cup costs 70 kuai.
这个苹果五块钱一个。
This apple costs five kuai.
这本书五十块钱。
This book costs 50 kuai.




Iniciar la conversación
¡Sé el primero en compartir tus pensamientos!