Por favor ingrese una palabra clave
Hoy en la Historia:1039 - Fallece el emperador del Sacro Imperio Romano Germánico, Conrado II

HSK 2 Conversational Chinese 第六课 新机场比老机场好Lesson 6 The new airport is better than the old one Text 3

汉字姐姐
DetallePalabras HSK

HSK Standard Conversational Course (Level 2) HSK标准会话教程(2级) HSK 2 Conversational Chinese 第六课 新机场比老机场好 Text 3 课文三 

TīngshuōBěijīngyǒuxīn chǎng leXīn chǎng  lǎo chǎnghǎo但是dànshì lǎo机场jīchǎng yuǎnCóng学校xuéxiàodàoxīn 机场jīchǎng 可以kěyǐ zuò 出租车chūzūchē 可以kěyǐ zuògōnggòng chē tiěZuòchūchēnéngyào èrbǎikuàiqiánzuògōnggòng chē tiě  zuòchūchē 便piányi

I heard that there’s a new airport in Beijing. The new airport is better than the old one, but it’s further away than the old airport. You can get to the new airport from the school by taxi or by bus and subway. Taking a taxi costs around two hundred yuan, taking the bus and the subway is cheaper than taking a taxi.

语法点 Grammar Points

 

1.“比”字句:用“A比B(形容词)”比较性质、程度的差别或高低。例如:

The 比-sentence: the “A比B (adj)” structure is used to compare differences in properties or degree. For example:

他比我高。

He is taller than me.

今天比昨天热。

Today is hotter than yesterday.

坐公共汽车和地铁比坐出租车便宜。

Taking the bus or the subway is cheaper than taking a taxi.

否定词“不”放在“比”的前面,可以构成否定比较句。例如:

The negation word “不” is placed in front of “比” to form a negative comparison sentence. For example:

他不比我高。

He isn’t taller than me.

今天不比昨天冷。

Today isn’t colder than yesterday.

坐火车不比坐飞机贵。

Taking a train isn’t more expensive than taking a plane.

 

2.助动词“要”:可以表示“需要”的意思。例如:

The auxiliary verb“要”:it means “need to/it is needed” or “it takes”. For example:

从我家到学校要走二十分钟。

It takes me twenty minutes to walk from home to school.

坐出租车去机场要二百块钱。

It costs two hundred yuan to take a taxi to the airport.

他每天要工作八个小时。

He needs to work for eight hours every day.

 

3.助动词“可以”:表示具备某种客观条件。例如:

The auxiliary verb“可以”, used to indicate a certain objective condition. For example:

一百块钱可以买两件衣服。

One hundred yuan can buy you two articles of clothing.

现在手机上可以叫车了。

Calling for a car can be done on the phone now.

现在天气热了,可以游泳了。

The weather is hot now, it’s appropriate for swimming/we can go swimming.

 

4.副词“还”:表示除了提到的情况外,另有增补。例如:

The adverb“还”:indicates that there’s an additional situation on top of the mentioned one. For example:

你要好好学习,还要好好吃饭。

You have to study hard and you also have to eat well.

这个商店卖水果,还卖衣服。

This store sells fruits and also sells clothes.

手机可以打电话,还可以叫车。

We can use our phones to make phone calls and also to call for cars.

 

5.“等……再”:表示某一个动作现在还不想或不打算进行,要等做完另一件事以后进行。例如:

“等……再”: indicates an action that we don’t want or don’t plan to do right now, but only do it after another action has been completed. For example:

等车来了再出门。

Leave the house only when the car is here.

等天热了再去游泳。

We’ll go swimming when the weather is hot.

等这件衣服便宜了再买。

I’ll buy this garment when it’s cheaper.

Iniciar la conversación

¡Sé el primero en compartir tus pensamientos!

Disclaimer

Recomendado