HSK Standard Conversational Course (Level 2) HSK标准会话教程(2级) HSK 2 Conversational Chinese 第七课 茶比咖啡便宜多了 Text 3 课文三
今天莎莉和大卫一起 学习了 一上午,中午 一起 去莎莉的房间 喝 了 茶。莎莉 帮助大卫 在 手机上给 尼克 的 女儿 买了 一 件 衣服。这件 衣服 今天 比 昨天便宜了 二十块钱。
Sally and David studied together all morning today, at noon they went to Sally’s room to drink tea. Sally helped David buy a garment on the phone for Nick’s daughter. This garment is twenty yuan cheaper today than it was yesterday.
语法点 Grammar Points
1.动词重叠:动词重叠后可以表示动作持续的时间短或比较轻松随意的语气。单音节动词重叠后,第二个音节读轻声。双音节动词重叠后,第二和第四个音节读轻声。例如:
Reduplication of verbs: reduplicated verbs can indicate the shortness of an action or a relaxed and casual tone. When reduplicating monosyllabic verbs, the second syllable is pronounced in a neutral tone. When reduplicating disyllabic verbs, the second and the fourth syllables are pronounced in a neutral tone. For example:
我可以看看这本书吗?
May I take a look at this book?
我现在每天看看书、喝喝茶,很高兴。
Nowadays I read books and drink tea every day, that makes me very happy.
我们休息休息吧。
Let’s take a rest.
2.“比”字句:在“A比B(形容词)”句子的形容词后,还可以加上表示具体程度或数量的“一些”“多了”“一点儿”或数量词作补语。例如:
The 比-sentence: in the “A比B (adj)” sentence pattern, the adjective may be followed by words expressing a specific degree or quantity, like “一些” “多了” “一点儿” or numeral-measure words, which form the complement. For example:
茶比咖啡便宜一些。
Tea is a little bit cheaper than coffee.
今天比昨天热多了。
Today is much hotter than yesterday.
尼克的女儿比这个桌子高一点儿。
Nick’s daughter is a bit taller than this table.
3.反问句“不是……吗”:一种反问句,基于一个已知的事实或道理,用较弱的反问语气来加以肯定,达到引起注意的目的。例如:
Rhetorical questions “不是……吗” :a type of rhetorical question used with the purpose of attracting the attention over an already-known fact or principle by using a slightly soft, rhetorical tone to obtain confirmation. For example:
你不是最喜欢喝咖啡吗?
Don’t you like drinking coffee best?
你不是想给尼克的女儿买衣服吗?
Weren’t you planning on buying clothes for Nick’s daughter?
昨天你不是觉得这件衣服贵吗?
Didn’t you think this garment was too expensive yesterday?
4.助动词“要”:表示应该做某事的意思。例如:
要: Auxiliary verb, which indicates that a certain thing should be done. For example:
在中国我们要多喝茶。
We should drink more tea in China.
我们要好好学习中文。
We have to study Chinese hard.
明天早上妈妈去机场,我要早点儿起床。
My mum will go to the airport tomorrow morning and I should get up earlier.




Commencez la conversation
Soyez le premier à partager vos réflexions !