HSK Standard Conversational Course (Level 2) HSK标准会话教程(2级) HSK 2 Conversational Chinese 第五课 中午睡觉对身体好 Text 3 课文三
有 的报纸说每天多睡觉 对身体 好,有 的报纸说每天 不要睡得 太多,睡得 太多 了 对身体 不好,真不 知道谁说的 对。我觉得中午睡 一会儿 觉对身体 很好。
Some newspapers say that sleeping more every day is good for our health, other newspapers say that do not sleep too much, that sleeping too much is bad for our health, I really don’t know who’s right. I think sleeping for a whil at noon is good for our health.
语法点 Grammar Points
1.A对B(不)好:用“对”提示A和B之间的关系,A行为是否影响B。例如:
A is (not) good for B: “对” is used to indicate the relationship between A and B, whether the actions of A influence B or not. For example:
喝茶对身体好。
Drinking tea is good for your health.
在黑黑的房间里看手机对眼睛不好。
Looking at your phone in a room with no light is bad for your eyes.
跑步对身体好不好?
Is running good for our health?
2.“别……了”:“别”是否定副词,意思是“不”,可以和“了”构成表示命令或请求的句子。例如:
“别……了”: “别” is an adverb of negation meaning “don’t”. It is used together with “了” to form sentences expressing an order or a request. For example:
别吃了。
Don’t eat it.
别说了。
Stop saying (that).
别再看这些东西了。
Don’t read this kind of stuff anymore.
3.“的”字短语:动词可以加“的”构成“的”字短语,其功能相当于一个名词,可以做主语和宾语。例如:
The 的-phrase: verbs can be paired with “的” to form the 的-phrase, which acts just like a noun and can serve as a subject or an object. For example:
莎莉说的没错。
What Sally said is right.
你看的是什么报纸?
What’s the newspaper you read?
你给的不是我想要的。
What you gave me is not what I wanted.
4.“睡一觉”:“睡觉”中间可以插入其他成分,如“一”“个”“一会儿”“一个小时”等。例如:
“睡一觉”: other components may be added in the middle of “睡觉”, like “一”, “个”, “一会儿”, “一个小时”, etc. For example:
我有点儿累了,中午想回家睡一觉。
I’m a bit tired, I want to go back home at noon to take a nap.
他每天中午都睡一个小时觉。
He sleeps for one hour every day at noon.
中午睡一会儿觉对身体好。
Sleeping a little bit at noon is good for our health.
5.连词“所以”:可以和“因为”构成一组表示因果关系的关联词,把两个在意义上有因果关系的句子组合在一起,构成因果关系的复句。表示原因的分句在前面时,“因为”可以省略。例如:
The causal conjunction“所以”: “所以” and “因为” form a pair of connectors which indicate cause and effect. They connect two sentences which semantically have a cause and effect relationship and turn them into cause and effect clauses. If the clause containing the cause is in the front, “因为” may be omitted. For example:
(因为)公司的人不多,所以非常忙。
(Because) there aren’t many people working at the company, (so) I’m very busy.
(因为)我喜欢学习中文,所以我来到了中国。
(Because) I like learning Chinese, (so) I came to China.
(因为)这件衣服很便宜,所以我买了两件。
(Because) this garment is very cheap, (so) I bought two pieces.


![[New HSK 4 Voc list] Voc: 91-120](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DGRfzMUuTjY/sddefault.jpg)

Start the conversation
Be the first to share your thoughts!