Click here to get a hard copy of this book
玛丽:今天的足球比赛怎么样?
Mǎlì: Jīntiān de zúqiú bǐsài zěnmeyàng?
Mary: How was today’s football match?
李军:非常精彩。
Lǐ Jūn: Fēicháng jīngcǎi.
Li Jun: It was very exciting.
玛丽:你们赢了?
Mǎlì: Nǐmen yíng le?
Mary: Did you win?
大卫:没有。
Dàwèi: Méiyǒu.
David: No.
玛丽:那一定是输了。
Mǎlì: Nà yídìng shì shū le.
Mary: Then you must have lost.
李军:也没有,二比二,踢平了。
Lǐ Jūn: Yě méiyǒu, èr bǐ èr, tī píng le.
Li Jun: Not that either. It was 2–2, a draw.
大卫:都怪我,浪费了那么好的射门机会。要是踢进去,胜利就是我们的了。
Dàwèi: Dōu guài wǒ, làngfèi le nàme hǎo de shèmén jīhuì. Yàoshi tī jìnqù, shènglì jiù shì wǒmen de le.
David: It’s all my fault. I wasted such a good shot opportunity. If I had kicked it in, victory would have been ours.
玛丽:踢平已经很不简单了。走,今天我请你们吃饭。
Mǎlì: Tī píng yǐjīng hěn bù jiǎndān le. Zǒu, jīntiān wǒ qǐng nǐmen chī fàn.
Mary: Getting a draw is already quite impressive. Come on, I’ll treat you to a meal today.
大卫:明天踢完再一块儿请吧。我有点儿累,想回宿舍洗个澡,休息一下儿。
Dàwèi: Míngtiān tī wán zài yíkuàir qǐng ba. Wǒ yǒu diǎnr lèi, xiǎng huí sùshè xǐ ge zǎo, xiūxi yíxiàr.
David: Let’s treat everyone together after tomorrow’s match. I’m a bit tired and want to go back to the dorm, take a shower, and rest a little.
玛丽:明天的对手是谁?
Mǎlì: Míngtiān de duìshǒu shì shéi?
Mary: Who is tomorrow’s opponent?
李军:数学系,听说挺厉害的。
Lǐ Jūn: Shùxué xì, tīngshuō tǐng lìhai de.
Li Jun: The Mathematics Department. I heard they’re pretty strong.
玛丽:没关系,明天我和安娜去给你们加油。
Mǎlì: Méi guānxi, míngtiān wǒ hé Ānnà qù gěi nǐmen jiāyóu.
Mary: No problem. Tomorrow Anna and I will go cheer you on.
李军:太好了!有你们在,我们一定能赢。
Lǐ Jūn: Tài hǎo le! Yǒu nǐmen zài, wǒmen yídìng néng yíng.
Li Jun: Great! With you there, we’ll definitely be able to win.






Click here to get a hard copy of this book




开始对话
成为第一个分享想法的人!