Click here to get a hard copy of this book
张红:李军,你的腿怎么了?为什么一拐一拐的?
Zhāng Hóng: Lǐ Jūn, nǐ de tuǐ zěnme le? Wèishénme yì guǎi yì guǎi de?
Zhang Hong: Li Jun, what happened to your leg? Why are you limping?
李军:嗐,别提了,都因为钥匙。
Lǐ Jūn: Hāi, bié tí le, dōu yīnwèi yàoshi.
Li Jun: Sigh, don’t even mention it. It was all because of my keys.
张红:什么钥匙?
Zhāng Hóng: Shénme yàoshi?
Zhang Hong: What keys?
李军:房间钥匙。我忘了带钥匙,进不去宿舍了。
Lǐ Jūn: Fángjiān yàoshi. Wǒ wàng le dài yàoshi, jìn bu qù sùshè le.
Li Jun: My room key. I forgot to bring my key, so I couldn’t get into the dorm.
张红:那你的腿怎么这样了?
Zhāng Hóng: Nà nǐ de tuǐ zěnme zhèyàng le?
Zhang Hong: Then how did your leg end up like this?
李军:足球比赛马上要开始了,我怕来不及,就从窗户爬进去了。
Lǐ Jūn: Zúqiú bǐsài mǎshàng yào kāishǐ le, wǒ pà lái bu jí, jiù cóng chuānghu pá jìnqù le.
Li Jun: The football match was about to start, and I was afraid I wouldn’t make it in time, so I climbed in through the window.
张红:你们的房间在三层,你怎么爬进去的?
Zhāng Hóng: Nǐmen de fángjiān zài sān céng, nǐ zěnme pá jìnqù de?
Zhang Hong: Your room is on the third floor. How did you climb in?
李军:我们隔壁是水房。我从水房窗户爬过去的。
Lǐ Jūn: Wǒmen gébì shì shuǐfáng. Wǒ cóng shuǐfáng chuānghu pá guòqù de.
Li Jun: Next to our room is the washroom. I climbed over from the washroom window.
张红:那多危险啊!
Zhāng Hóng: Nà duō wēixiǎn a!
Zhang Hong: That’s so dangerous!
李军:还算顺利。不过往房间里跳时,一下子摔倒了,你看,就变成现在这个样子了。
Lǐ Jūn: Hái suàn shùnlì. Búguò wǎng fángjiān lǐ tiào shí, yíxiàzi shuāidǎo le, nǐ kàn, jiù biànchéng xiànzài zhè ge yàngzi le.
Li Jun: It went fairly smoothly. But when I jumped into the room, I fell down all at once. Look, that’s how I ended up like this.





Click here to get a hard copy of this book




开始对话
成为第一个分享想法的人!