玛丽:下午我去图书馆,你去不去?
Mary: I’m going to the library this afternoon. Are you going?
Mary: Voy a la biblioteca esta tarde. ¿Vas a ir?
麦克:我不去。我要去银行换钱。
Mike: I’m not going. I need to go to the bank to exchange money.
Mike: No voy. Necesito ir al banco a cambiar dinero.
(在中国银行换钱 Changing money at the Bank of China )
麦克:小姐,我换钱。
Mike: Miss, I'd like to exchange money.
Mike: Señorita, quiero cambiar dinero.
营业员:您换什么钱?
Clerk: What currency are you exchanging?
Empleado: ¿Qué moneda va a cambiar?
麦克:我换人民币。
Mike: I’m exchanging for RMB.
Mike: Estoy cambiando por RMB.
营业员:换多少?
Clerk: How much?
Empleado: ¿Cuánto?
麦克:二百美元。
Mike: Two hundred dollars.
Mike: Doscientos dólares.
营业员:请等一会儿。……先生,给您钱。请数数。
Clerk: Please wait a moment. … Sir, here’s your money. Please count it.
Empleado: Espere un momento. … Señor, aquí tiene su dinero. Por favor, cuéntelo.
麦克:对。谢谢!
Mike: It’s correct. Thank you!
Mike: Está correcto. ¡Gracias!
营业员:不客气!
Clerk: You’re welcome!
Empleado: ¡De nada!




开始对话
成为第一个分享想法的人!