Пожалуйста, введите ключевое слово
Сегодня в Истории:1039 - Скончался император Священной Римской империи Конрад II

HSK 2 Conversational Chinese 第七课 茶比咖啡便宜多了Lesson 7 Tea is much cheaper than coffee Text 3

汉字姐姐
ДеталиСлова HSK

HSK Standard Conversational Course (Level 2) HSK标准会话教程(2级) HSK 2 Conversational Chinese 第七课 茶比咖啡便宜多了 Text 3 课文三 

JīntiānShālìDàwèi xuéle shàngzhōng  Shālìdefángjiān  le chá莎莉Shālì 帮助bāngzhù大卫Dàwèi zài 手机shǒujīshanggěi  de ér mǎile  jiàn fuZhèjiàn fu jīntiān  zuótiān便piányile èrshíkuàiqián

Sally and David studied together all morning today, at noon they went to Sally’s room to drink tea. Sally helped David buy a garment on the phone for Nick’s daughter. This garment is twenty yuan cheaper today than it was yesterday.

语法点 Grammar Points

 

1.动词重叠:动词重叠后可以表示动作持续的时间短或比较轻松随意的语气。单音节动词重叠后,第二个音节读轻声。双音节动词重叠后,第二和第四个音节读轻声。例如:

Reduplication of verbs: reduplicated verbs can indicate the shortness of an action or a relaxed and casual tone. When reduplicating monosyllabic verbs, the second syllable is pronounced in a neutral tone. When reduplicating disyllabic verbs, the second and the fourth syllables are pronounced in a neutral tone. For example:

我可以看看这本书吗?

May I take a look at this book?

我现在每天看看书、喝喝茶,很高兴。

Nowadays I read books and drink tea every day, that makes me very happy.

我们休息休息吧。

Let’s take a rest.

 

2.“比”字句:在“A比B(形容词)”句子的形容词后,还可以加上表示具体程度或数量的“一些”“多了”“一点儿”或数量词作补语。例如:

The 比-sentence: in the “A比B (adj)” sentence pattern, the adjective may be followed by words expressing a specific degree or quantity, like “一些” “多了” “一点儿” or numeral-measure words, which form the complement. For example:

茶比咖啡便宜一些。

Tea is a little bit cheaper than coffee.

今天比昨天热多了。

Today is much hotter than yesterday.

尼克的女儿比这个桌子高一点儿。

Nick’s daughter is a bit taller than this table.

 

3.反问句“不是……吗”:一种反问句,基于一个已知的事实或道理,用较弱的反问语气来加以肯定,达到引起注意的目的。例如:

Rhetorical questions “不是……吗” :a type of rhetorical question used with the purpose of attracting the attention over an already-known fact or principle by using a slightly soft, rhetorical tone to obtain confirmation. For example:

你不是最喜欢喝咖啡吗?

Don’t you like drinking coffee best?

你不是想给尼克的女儿买衣服吗?

Weren’t you planning on buying clothes for Nick’s daughter?

昨天你不是觉得这件衣服贵吗?

Didn’t you think this garment was too expensive yesterday?

 

4.助动词“要”:表示应该做某事的意思。例如:

要: Auxiliary verb, which indicates that a certain thing should be done. For example:

在中国我们要多喝茶。

We should drink more tea in China.

我们要好好学习中文。

We have to study Chinese hard.

明天早上妈妈去机场,我要早点儿起床。

My mum will go to the airport tomorrow morning and I should get up earlier.

Начать разговор

Будьте первым, кто поделится своими мыслями!

Disclaimer

Рекомендовано